Search results

1. cursethebanksters

Flojet demand pump - Always has air in lines, won't shut off right

Hello, I have a Flojet demand pump model 0356 144a in my travel trailer. I have had it a couple months and it just doesn't work right. Here is a link to it: http://www.amazon.com/Flojet-03526-144A-Diaphragm-Automatic/dp/B002P33KVQ First, I have to manually turn it on and off with a...
  2. cursethebanksters

New well setup questions

Hello all, I have a well on some property I have recently purchased and I have moved my travel trailer on to the land. The well is a 4" casing and is about 80' deep. The water level was 18' down when I last checked during a drought this summer. I have a 275 gallon storage tank that I will pump...
  3. cursethebanksters

Do I need a well-point for preexisting cased well? Setup questions, PVC alternatives?

Hello, Thanks in advance for any help. I have recently purchased some land with a preexisting well with what appears to be a 4 inch metal casing. It is not currently in use and there is no drop pipe. I am not sure how deep the well is but there is water about 18 feet below ground currently (...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks