Search results

1. Plumber1979

Stud shoes?

im a plumber in Ontario and Yes stud guards are mandatory. Unless you want s hole in a vent snd sewer gas stinking up you house and possibly making you sick.
  2. Plumber1979

Washing Machine with Utility Sink - 1-1/2" Drain!

First i would like to ask why this was done in PVC? If this is in a house it could have been done in ABS. What type of sink are you putting in? I was told by many inspectors that are former plumbers that if the standpipe is part of the sink drain depending on the size of the sink the standpipe...
  3. Plumber1979

where to buy PE pipe for mainline replacement

then dont go trenchless, you gonna dig 4 to 6ft down, and however long your front yard is. if not get hone depot to bring it in.
  4. Plumber1979

Trouble removing bathroom fixture...

use a basin wrench from underneath
  5. Plumber1979

Footing or foundation in the way of vents?

no need to vent the toilet separately you can wet vent the toilet with the vanity. then your plumbing will be behind the vanity and you wont even see it if it sticks out of the concrete
  6. Plumber1979

Main sewer line depth

you better check on the depth to the sewer in the street before you decide to do anything
  7. Plumber1979

running drain through studs, according to code?

i would move the sink closer to the existing drain
  8. Plumber1979

When is a toilet vent not required?

that's why he's here, to ask for help. don't be a dick plumber. and IT ALWAYS requires a vent, where did you learn plumbing
  9. Plumber1979

sewer drain pipe installation

i live in ontario, its 1/8 of an inch per foot for 4 inch pipe
  10. Plumber1979

Need to Identify Brand of 3 Handle Shower Faucet, pictures attached

just replace it with a moen single handle
  11. Plumber1979

sewer drain pipe installation

1/8 of an inch per foot on 4 inch pipe.
  12. Plumber1979

Shutoff behind wall?

put an access door in the drywall
  13. Plumber1979

Venting Configuration new second floor bathroom.

the shower needs to be tied into the 2"
  14. Plumber1979

pipe size /max length of run for kitchen, Canada Code

im a plumber here in Ontario and its just fine to use 1 1/2 on a kitchen and it 5' for the vent
  15. Plumber1979

When is a toilet vent not required?

more than likely your sink goes directly into the 3 inch stack. and you dont have to run 2 inch for a vent
  16. Plumber1979

Need review of a rough plumbing diagram

technically you dont have to ven your toilets if you have both lavs coming off like you do. its called wet venting
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks