Search results

1. rayleeis

How To Remove a CLog

Response There is no clean out. My snake line is 1/4" thick. I also tried this chemical that melts grease and hair by creating heat...let it sit for about two hours...and pour boiling water in sink...the water just sat there... I may have to go through the vent stack with a 50 Ft...
  2. rayleeis

How To Remove a CLog

I think so , I have 15 ft. snake...and I had my father listen to hear if the snake is reaching where I think teh clogg is...everything after point is not clogged... I bought this stuff, and it says it melts with heat. So we'll see...I also saw this thing that uses compressed air, but I opted...
  3. rayleeis

How To Remove a CLog

Hello, I think I may have a clog that cannot be reached with a snake or is too hard for a snake to drill through. I could go up to the roof and put a snake down the vent and be sure that I am hitting the clog, but the roof is pitched 60 degrees and it is difficult to get up there. I was...
  4. rayleeis

P-Trap Lower than Drain Pipe

Because of the drain for the sink...the drain for the sink itself is like 5 inches deep...and it is threaded...so i had to buy a female threated adaptor, then attached a special pipe with a dishwasher outlet...and that is threaded as well...so i had to buy two female threated apatops and put a...
  5. rayleeis

P-Trap Lower than Drain Pipe

SINK CLOGGED! P-trap too low for waste stub. Hello, Please take a look at the picture I've attached. My Sink does not drain. My P-Trap is lower than the waste line and I cannot connect to the stub out. I've put two 90 degree angle pipes to connect it to the stub. Is this a S-trap...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks