Search results

1. Gocon

Replace '60s GE 5KCP45 Condenser Fan Motor?

Thanks Runs with Bison--Though I'm in Hong Kong at the moment, the AC unit's at my house in Omaha, where I return in a few weeks. From what Mr. Janak says about the felts in his old Craftsman table saw motor, it sounds like the plan will be disassembly and relubing. I have one of those old...
  2. Gocon

Thanks for the advice Jimbo. Afraid that Fasco cross reference won't pull up a match, even if trying GE 5KCP45 or just 5KCP45. Uncertain what the remaining motor numbers might indicate. 5KCP45PG50S. I certainly wasn't expecting a $99 special, but always happy to take one. Somewhere under...
  3. Gocon

Here's a photo of the GE 5KCP45xxx condenser fan motor before removal and cleaning. The ID plate has already been removed from the wire well. Tx. George
  4. Gocon

I just discovered this site while searching for an AC condenser fan motor, but with 30 years DIY in various areas, mostly auto, appliances, etc. Please forgive the ridiculously long-winded post. I'm a midwesterner, mostly in Asia these days, but returning mid-August to the states for a month...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks