Search results

1. dox

How Do I Puill This Pitless Adaptor?

Thanks for the advice ValveMan and Cacher_Chick, I plan to get back to the well this weekend. Now my concern is this... If I get the pitless adapter removed (through various chipping, slide hammering and finagling efforts) will I be able to reinstall it after replacing the pump, pipe and...
  2. dox

Anyone? Please? I've chipped away some rust above this and still don't see a flange.
  3. dox

Seeking treatment advice for well water

Before buying anything I'd try a little self-remediation. You may have a fair amount of iron sediment in your system. Fully open the cold, hard water valve just before the water softener and turn off the power to your well pump. When the water stops flowing turn on the pump power for a...
  4. dox

Thanks for your help ValveMan. So you think the well casing has rusted and swelled until it covers the pitless flange? That seems like a lot of swelling to me. After taking these pictures I attached a shop vac to the pull pipe and vacuumed up the rust near where the flange should be. I still...
  5. dox

How Do I Pull This Pitless Adapter? Can anyone identify the pitless adapter pictured and advise on how to pull this? We've attached a pull bar to the 1" threaded hole (about 6' below grade) and can't budge this thing up or down or any direction. If there is a trick to reinstalling...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks