Search results

1. spete112

Taco pump leaking

I hope this is a acceptable spot for my question being it is part of my hydronic system. I am currently using my boiler for heat as well as domestic hot water through a home made heat exchanger and a normal 80 gallon electric water heater. I noticed my boiler pressure was down to five pounds one...
  2. spete112

Lenex forced are gas furnace

Does anyone know what would cause my furnace to go on lock out trying to use the AC. I have removed the gas valve and burner tub to send it to someone to convert it to NG. Today we had a very warm day so I thought I would see if the AV would work. I tried to put the two wires back into the gas...
  3. spete112

Musty smell in towels, dish rages

Would anyone have any idea as to what would cause a musty smell with dish towels and shower towels. Basically any towel that gets wet will get musty with in a day. I am on a well system and have installed a flex 5600 water softener. As far as I can tell the softener is doing its job. My...
  4. spete112

Mixing valve for water heater with recirculating line.

I am trying to figuring out what size indirect water heater to purchase. I was doing some research that talked about one option of using a smaller size heater and increasing the water temp. If I was to use a mixing valve how would that work if I have a recirculating line installed.
  5. spete112

Recomandations for some options for a 5600 SXT softner

I have decided on ordering a Flex 5600 sxt 4800. My Iron that I am dealing with is 1.2 PPM. Depending on which web site I look at to order from I am being told that my iron is high enough to use the fine mesh resin and others are saying not to bother with it. I also have the same question...
  6. spete112

Recommendation about two softners and useing salt saving resin

Can I please get a recommendation as to which softener to purchase. The prices seem to be comparable to each other. I am most concerned with 5-10 years from now finding parts and people that would services my softener if need be. The first one I can get from a local Plumbing wholesale house...
  7. spete112

Tannin and water softner unit all in one?

I have a question regarding the all in one tannin filter and the water softener. Right now my water tests are coming back with a trace on tannin and 0.47 of Iron and 20 for hardness. I noticed that most local dealers will not even talk about these unit and say they just don’t work. Has...
  8. spete112

Tannin issues two water softners?? Sorry my first post is blank, don't know why.

I am trying to figure out the best thing to do with a new softener. I have called some business is town to get their idea as to how at address my problem. Of course everyone is different. I tried to take the ideas with a grain of salt knowing they wanted to sell me their own system (can't...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks