Search results

1. rhuian

Shoot or Frack low flowing well?

Thanks for the help getting my pump back in operation. Now that Its working it doesnt take very long to pump dry. The well appears is ~ 40' deep and water fills in to about 15' feet from the surface. After I pumped it down I pulled out the pump and lowed a flash light and can see small streams...
  2. rhuian

Red Jacket 50N1 control box help.

Thanks, I'd already picked up a 1/2 horse control box from Lowes and wired it up and it works!
  3. rhuian

It has red, yellow and black. I think 2 wire plus ground would be black black and green?
  4. rhuian

Thanks, Thats what I was initially going to do but I'd talked to a local guy who didn't think that my particular pump had a Franklin motor. It has a plastic cap on the bottom which lead him to believe it was one of the pumps where Red Jacket used their own motor. I looked for a Red Jacket CB but...
  5. rhuian

Bought this house a few years back and am just now getting around to putting my well to work. I pulled the pump out yesterday and this is what I found: RED JACKET, 1/2 HP 208/230 VOLT,60HZ,11H 7.2A,CODE L,50N1,3450 RPM,PT.179-314,3 WIRE There's no control box in the garage where the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks