Search results

1. V

Branch Pipe of Cast Iron Waste Pipe COMPLETELY clogged! HELP!!

You are quite possibly right about the size of the hole, although I did ream it in and out pretty well. I fully realize that the problem may recurr. If it ends up being a huge pain, I will probably replace the middle section with PVC or at least cut that branch line and REALLY clean out the...
  2. V

I appreciate the sentiment. The various problems of having an old house in Philadelphia are REALLY stressing me out. I just had to replace my roof for $27,000. I ended up solving the problem thanks to a particularly helpful person at Lowes (a rarity). His advice was to cut off the pipe about...
  3. V

Since my last posting, I narrowed down the clog to EXACTLY where it is - the small area just where the small pipe meets the large one. While I would LOVE to turn this job over to someone else, my guess is that they would not accept the $50 I could afford to pay them to do the work. Not to...
  4. V

Hi! This is a problem that seems so simple yet it's turning out to be SO hard to fix! I pasted a picture below of the problem area. See that copper pipe on top of the small cast iron waste pipe? Well it fills with water and it is COMPLETELY blocking the sink above it. TO further...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks