Search results

1. Mike Krall

Lochinvar WB and WH boilers

That's a worth while post... thank you for making the time to do it... =] Mike
  2. Mike Krall

Only thing I can think of is the difference in net input... 45k for "051" and 50k for "055". In some circumstances (very low calculated heat loss) a person might want the lower turn down. (But I am thinking about high mass radiant... as opposed to low mass types... where condensing boilers get...
  3. Mike Krall

Probably too late with this... The difference is in how water is heated. "051" has water in the tubes... "055" has water around the tubes (a "fire tube" boiler very similar to Triangle Tube condensing boilers). The high head pressure comes from the wall restriction of the small tubes in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks