Search results

1. NeedsHelp12

Not enough water coming from well

I meant $400 for labor. It was a total of $1000. It only took him a couple of hours.
  2. NeedsHelp12

And yes, I am back to where I started. Nothing was fixed.
  3. NeedsHelp12

He charged me $1000 - $600 labor and $600 for the pump...that I am starting to think that I didn't need.
  4. NeedsHelp12

Well, I'm not mad at anyone yet. Just frustrated. Trying to figure out what the problem is or could be without having any knowledge of plumbing whatsoever. When the guy clearly overcharges me...that is when I consider that he might not be too trustworthy. I was asking here first so that I would...
  5. NeedsHelp12

Okay, so I moved into this house a few months back. Almost immediately we get a leak. We live on a slab, so we have a plumber come out and he reruns the pipes so that they go through the attic and not the underground. It took us a while to get the leak fixed because the first plumber we had kept...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks