Search results

1. jstephens

Waterboss 900 leaking

I have a waterboss 900 water softener and lately I’ve noticed it started leaking and I’ve found out where the leak is coming from and took pics to see if anyone can help me diagnose what exactly is wrong and maybe I can fix it instead of installing a new one .. in the pics you can see the white...
  2. jstephens

Pressure tank not filling up ???

I recently bought a house that was forclosed on. A lil back ground on the house ..these things I know from visual inspection. All new pvc plumbing. New hot water heater. Softner and pressure tank all seem new. My problem is I cannot get the pressure tank to fill up . I am not new to a well or...
  3. jstephens

culligan estate 2 problems... water not soft

i have had this softner for about six months, i got it slightly used from a friend who never used it. it worked for a good month and ever since hasnt really worked, i checked the float and messed with it by moving it up and down and checked the tubing going to the tank and its free of debri...
  4. jstephens

Culligan estate 2 water softener not working properly??

i got the softner off my friend who lived in the city and was in the house when he bought it and he never used it so i bought it .. i installed the softner and worked perfectly for about a month.. then i started to tell it was not working , black tint to water and just not soft.. i have included...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks