Search results

1. BrianK

How to select the well pump size

Hi All Does anyone have good rules of thumb (or real guidelines) for selecting the proper size well pump, pressure tank and how deep to put the pump? Also - comments on VFD versus a simple pressure switch with tank would be appreciated and any other suggestions or recommendations. Our new 2...
  2. BrianK

Squeaky Wheel

The squeaky wheel gets the grease....but it's the first to be replaced.
  3. BrianK

Sincerity

The key to a successful presentation is Sincerity - and once you can fake that - you have it made.
  4. BrianK

Laundry/Utility Sink venting in basement

I installed a laundry/utility type sink in my basement - you know the white plastic ~2'*2'*2' type sink. The drain is about 6 feet away from the main 4" house drain which I tied into - and there was no vent line nearby. I used a 1/1/2" ABS drain line and trap below the sink outlet. Since there...
  5. BrianK

Can I rebuilding a deep well pump?

Can I rebuild a deep well submersible pump? I replaced my Jacuzzi well pump (10 gpm,230vac, 3 wire). It was 35 years old and I thought I should replace it when the weather was good rather than wait for it to fail sometime which of course would be in winter with the wind blowing. The pump still...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks