Search results

1. David Williams

Cast iron neo-angle corner tub/shower

Thanks, hj. I will proceed as planned. David Williams davidwilliamscarpentry.com
  2. David Williams

Thanks Jim. I would indeed use a diverter in the tub spout for drainage. I would rather not have to run the line to the head through the joists so that it would be covered by the loose-fill insulation; there's precious little headroom in the attic that close to the eave. I'd like to avoid...
  3. David Williams

I will be installing a cast iron neo-angle corner tub (American Radiator & Standard Sanitary) with shower head. I have two questions: 1. Can I place a glass surround on a tub like this? It measures 50" X 50" on the wall. The right angles to the walls measure 36" on the outside...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks