Search results

1. Rudyjr

Alsons diverter question

I have a bathroom that has a 1990's vintage whirlpool tub with a roman tub spout and hand held shower. The hot and cold valves are Moen and the diverter is a lever style Alsons 4930 transfer valve. The spout and shower are mounted in the deck of the tub and the valves are mounted in the tiled...
  2. Rudyjr

Accor Flow-Tite valve question

Recently I removed and reinstalled two toilets for my sister in her condo so that flooring could be laid. I found that her condo of eleven years was plumbed with cpvc and had the push pull Accor stops with the supply line permanently attached. One supply line now has a leak where it is connected...
  3. Rudyjr

Iron out question

Thanks to some excellent help found on this forum we are now able to once again enjoy soft water. I have come to the conclusion as many of you suggested that my softener never really was set up correctly for my new well when we switched over. I am now operating with new resin and the settings...
  4. Rudyjr

Autotrol 460i problem

I have an approximately eight year old 64000 grain softener that has started acting up. We are on a private well and I periodically clean the injector and screen as a preventative measure. Starting last week my wife complained that the water was "kind of hard". I suspected that as in the past...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks