Search results

1. Chestnuts

Need suggestions for good toilet seat......

Alright, no need for beating around the bush here, I broke the toilet seat this morning. I put it on new only 5 weeks ago. The last one lasted 4 years. I need a seat that will be able to handle 375 lbs as I am a large person. I did not buy the cheapest seat, but I did not buy the most...
  2. Chestnuts

Which is better???

Ok, as some of you might know, I have been remodeling a back room of my house. So far I have been able to get some sheetrock up on the ceiling and one wall. I used 1/2" sheetrock on the ceiling and the wall because the wall is an interior wall and had Celotex already on it. Now my question...
  3. Chestnuts

What is the name of the tool??

An buddy of mine is an electrican and had most of his tools handed down to him. He has a tool that will twist 2+ wires together, but he has never known the exact name of the tool. You put the wires in one end and then spin the handle to twist the wires together before you put on a wire nut...
  4. Chestnuts

What to do?????

We decided to remodel a back room of our house. It appears to been a room added to the back of the house years ago. We found the original siding beneath sheetrock. It has always been hot during th esummer and cold during the winter. WE found alot of gaps in the wood and siding. We also...
  5. Chestnuts

Plumbing question for remodeling

Alas, I am back. I know, I know....OH NO, Here we go again say some of you! But not true. I am finally going to remodel and put the dishwasher over by the sink like it should where been built. I have some plumbing questions --dealing with supply lines and not drain lines. The far right...
  6. Chestnuts

What is it?????

Alright all you know-it-all's (no offense intended). This is above the cabinets in my garage. What are they and how do I remove and dispose of them?? And how do you post photos again??????????????????????????????????
  7. Chestnuts

Dishwasher not totally draining.....

New Year's day I had to replace the last half of my plumbing nightmare. I had to remove the last of the 2" cast iron pipe due to a joint leaking and another joint breaking. I replaced the main line with 2" PVC. I bought a three way connector and put the washing machine as the middle...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks