Search results

1. grizz

Trouble with 1" nipple onto 1" 200 psi poly tubing

I'm having a little trouble trying to fit a 1" brass nipple onto my 200 psi poly tubing. Is it ok to heat up the poly tubing with a torch to get the fitting on? The tubing is blue on the outside and white on the inside. If heating is ok, should I heat both the outside and inside of the poly tubing?
  2. grizz

Have a few questions before my first well pump install

Hi, I am getting ready to install my first well pump. I have a few unanswered questions. 1. What kind of electrical wire do I need for water resistance? I need 10 awg stranded for my depth, can I use the THHN stuff from lowes or does it have to be some specail water proof wiring? 2. The...
  3. grizz

Where to buy flexible plastic tubing?

I'm currently putting pieces together for my 365ft well and was wondering where you guys buy 1 1/4" plastic tubing. It looks like my local home depot only sells the 1" size roll of plastic tubing but my pump has a 1 1/4" discharge. I've come across a few websites that sell it for an outrageous...
  4. grizz

Do I need a pump shroud?

Hi, I was told I'm going to need a pump shroud but I'm running into problems here. The well is on another property so I can't physically see it right now, but my paper work says the diameter is 4 1/2"(doesn't specify ID or OD so I'm not sure of the true ID). I have a 1.5hp pump that is 3 3/4"...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks