Search results

1. chad1988

No water pressure at kitchen faucet.

I was gonna take it back tomorrow when I was heading back into town tomorrow. But decided to try my old long spout from my other faucet and the faucet is now working like it should. So problem was mainly in the spout. It had a tiny passageway. Next faucet will be a good one. I got the idea to...
  2. chad1988

New Project: Water Cannon

That sounds cool. I've always wanted to make a water cannon. Chad
  3. chad1988

So true. I have full water pressure now. I noticed when I turned on the tub today some pieces of rubber came out. Not sure if it was down in the pipe causing the obstruction or what. But at least it now is fixed and still have water. Chad
  4. chad1988

Just thought I would update you. This is the cheap and crappy faucet that I bought and will never buy again. Glacier Bay Faucet Home Depot I decided to try and blow some air through the spout itself with my mouth and I could hardly get any air through it. My cheeks would puff out with...
  5. chad1988

Thanks Terry and Smooky. I found another faucet that I had taken out of an old house and installed it. And after a few trickles and speeding up and slowing down. I so far now have full water pressure. I believe it was both those faucets. I'm now letting it run for a bit. Just in case...
  6. chad1988

Okay. Just took the cartridge out of the faucet to check for any obstructions and nothing. I then got a clothes hanger and ran it down through the little hole that leads to the supply line. As soon as I got through the supply line the water comes gushing out. But then when I shut the water back...
  7. chad1988

Hi. I am dealing with a weird problem that has me stumped. The water was coming out of the faucet just great yesterday. And then this morning it would slow to a trickle. I pulled the supply lines out, both hot and cold and ran them into a bucket. Water came rushing out. Good water pressure...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks