Search results

1. jenny8484

leaking pipe under sink with weird smell

i noticed that for a little while now there was an odd smell coming from under our sink, i thought maybe it was because of the multiple cleaning products underneath there, but then i finally noticed last night that the contact paper we put down was soaked, and discovered that the pvc pipe under...
  2. jenny8484

shower stall keeps leaking despite re-caulking everything

I have a shower stall that has had a problem with leaking in between where the base meets the chrome part (where the shower door slides). It has been caulked (re-caulked) from both the inside and the outside, yet water still seeps out and the caulk feels very wet in one particular section. I...
  3. jenny8484

Need Advice- Dryer Vent/Drywall Issue

Hi, I am hoping someone has some advice for me. We are remodeling our basement, and our washer and dryer are down there. The old owners of the house previously had the dryer vent into a crawl space underneath the house. We got a new washer and dryer and converted to a gas dryer (since we had a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks