Search results

1. Rockstead

Toto toilet that keeps running after flush and won’t fill unless I jiggle handle, how can I fix it? video included

Toto model is CST 604CEFG I’ve had it for a few years and it’s worked without issue but in the past month or so it has the issue that you can see in the video. If I jiggle the handle it seems to fix for a little while. Can I fix this myself without a plumber? What would I have to replace and...
  2. Rockstead

Toto Washlet C5 on an older Ultramax II without cord hole and other questions

Last time I was here I ended up purchasing 3 x Toto Ultramax II MS604114CEFG#01 based on it being Terry’s #1 choice. I’m looking to add Bidets to my toilets and had some questions. 1. @Terry Love is the Toto Washlet C5 your #1 pick to match up with the Ultramax II ? Otherwise what is? 2...
  3. Rockstead

TOTO MS604114CEFG#01 shipping box says "Eco" Ultramax II? different model?

Is it normal that the box refers to this model as the Eco Ultramax II? I thought the Eco was a different model? it still specifies model MS604114CEFG#01, just want to make sure I received the correct model before installer installs. I wanted the TOTO MS604114CEFG#01 that everyone usually...
  4. Rockstead

Terry - Which washlet to purchase for Ultramax II

Hi Terry, Couple of questions for you: 1. Which Toto washlet do you recommend for the Ultramax II and why? 2. Is there a difference buying the Ultramax II that includes the washlet, is it better integrated or cheaper? 3. Is th Ultramax II still one of your favorites? 4. Any concerns...
  5. Rockstead

Terry: I need to buy 3 replacement toilets, which Toto? Drake,Ultramax, Ultramax II?

I have no idea which Toto to buy, I heard great things about the TOTO MS604114CEFG Ultramax II but in the Ultramax II thread, Terry rated it just below the Sanigloss Drake and Ultramax. Usually you would think a II of something would be an improvement. So I would like to understand that...
  6. Rockstead

Replacing an old toilet with an Ultramax II - how do I know if it will fit?

Hi, Can anyone please tell me how will I know if the bolt holes from the toilets i currently have and the size from the back of my current two piece toilet to the wall will work with the 1 piece Ultramax II? I am desparate to swap out my 3 builder grade toilets but I am worried about holes...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks