Search results

1. silverfox52009

Voltage drop in underground cable

Gentlemen I would like to thank you all for your input I walk the path of the wire and found what appeared to be a gopher hole I dug up the wire at that point and found a small nip in the wire. I cut that section out and reconnected the ends and have 120 volts at gfi receptical. Thx again for...
  2. silverfox52009

yes it does have a ground wire and the voltage between hot and ground is the same 62 volts
  3. silverfox52009

I have a problem with the underground wire feeding my cabana I run a 110 volt pump to water my lawn as I am on a river ,I have done this for the past twenty years . This year I plugged in the pump and nothing so I removed the gfi receptical and put my tester on the wires comming out of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks