Search results

1. K

Replacing air scoop

This is what I thought and is simple enough but the guy from HD said I would have to cut the copper to get to it even though I said it was all steel threaded around it. I was skeptical of the advice but added to my uncertainty. Thanks for the instruction and confirmation. I'm sure i'll be...
  2. K

Replacing air scoop

A few things, apologize if this was posted in the wrong forum... maybe it should have done under the Boiler section? Next, I put plenty of sealant on the expansion tank and put a little on the spot where i thought the hairline fracture was. It's confirmed, there is a fracture in the air...
  3. K

Replacing air scoop

Hi, I recently put in a new expansion tank but since the change there has been a steady leak that seems to be coming from between the air scoop and tank. I only used thread tape, so i'm going to try block sealant to see if this resolves the issue. I'm not sure if it will because I may have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks