Search results

1. TruckkerJoe

By-passing water filter

Hello to all, Just went and changed filter and wife took a bath,so after only 30gals this filter has a SMALL amount manganese laying in-it?and if I look at it each day the color will progressively get darker and darker even after a regeneration?Someone might think that you see it darken closer...
  2. TruckkerJoe

Regeneration Cycle Steps (1-5)

HelloTo All, Just pulled my tiny brain apart going into Master Programming Mode on this older fleck7000SE Filter on a 10x40 tank as far as can tell got-it programed?anyway's here in PA. water is tight so we have a cistern vessel and if it goes threw 2 ten minutes backwashes cycles well we run...
  3. TruckkerJoe

P.S.I

Hello to all, This is a 2 part questionnaire ? Just placed a carbon 10x54 tank for a final polish in my home and wanted to do my own backwash with a small water pump that can give about 60 to 80psi into a inlet=outlet (head) so.. whats the maximum pressure I can place into this filter without...
  4. TruckkerJoe

7000SE-Modes

Hello to All, Just placed my 7000SE Filter for Manganese and in need of first program modes?The Service Manual I have is for the SXT.I don't need any additional info as far as usage/hardness/how many people ext.This set-up comes out of a 500 cistern tank,my plan is to set backwash time and...
  5. TruckkerJoe

Time between cycles.

Total cycle time Trying to determin what might be freezing up? Regenerate time goes as followed. 445 to 500=15min. backwash. 500 to 530=30min. brine rinse. 530 to 625=65min. rapid rinse. 625 to 635=10min. settle rinse. 635 to 650=15min. brine refill...
  6. TruckkerJoe

sticking float

Hello group,Just looked in brine tank and yes a lot of water and the float is above water level?plus not using between 40 / 50gals @ regenerate?What's going on team,point me in the right direction.Thank you!!
  7. TruckkerJoe

Water Rate and Back washing.

Hello to all,I'am in the first stages of trying to decide witch program I should use on a 7000SE filter head.The only thing we want to filter is (Manganese 0.237)at this point,This will include a softer later.The DLFC has 7000 and 5.0 gpm on-it,we have a timer running the well pump so it...
  8. TruckkerJoe

Sticking Hand-wheel.

Hello to all, I Have a 5600E and lately after Regen.seen water usage was not using about 45 50 gals per.Regen???So I tried a manual Regen and the hand-wheel was extremely hard to turn,I had to force-it,is there something that might be going bad?When I did a backwash it did use 45gals?Any help...
  9. TruckkerJoe

Katalox Light.

Hello to all, I was looking at new posts and seen the one on Katalox-light and wanted to know more?I also have have the same set-up with a holding tank (low yielding well) ok my main concern, can I use this media with a fleck 7000 and 10x54 tank and just backwash once and a while,just water or...
  10. TruckkerJoe

Flex Heads?

Hello to all, I'am trying to understand why there are so many softener heads for different types of exchange resins.I have a flex5600econimizer. that we are using with Ionac c-249 for a soluble manganese 0.236mg/l which isn't working,so I was thinking on using Filox or Pyrolox or Greensand...
  11. TruckkerJoe

Water Chemistry?

Hello to all, First of all, to understand my set-up, the softener is set up BEFORE the cistern tank - which I prefer to keep it this way. I'm trying to determine how I can eliminate manganese that is reacting with oxygen, and precipitating inside a indoor cistern tank. It already flows...
  12. TruckkerJoe

Softener vs Conditioner

Hello to all, We are trying to mainly get rid of (Manganese 0.236,) Iron 0.0100mg PH 7.34mg and the Hardness is 12grams.Instead of using a salt softener after a plastic cistern Tank, will a flex7000 filter/ Conditioner Head with Birm take out most of that 12gms before it (if replaced)...
  13. TruckkerJoe

Pentair Retro-fit

Hello to all.. I'm new to this forum and looking for advice on retro fit on a pentair Model#7000 Conditioner head (carbon). This was purchased for city water chlorine application, which was never installed. We want to change it into a softener head. We found a dealer that might do this job but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks