Search results

1. DelmanAllen

Installation of Totos

https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?t=743&highlight=cst744s I'm building a new home in a rural community. I have ordered three Totos (2 ultimates and 1 ultramax). I suspect that the plumber may never have installed Totos before. Is there anything special that needs to be considered or...
  2. DelmanAllen

Hudson Reed faucets

Hudson Reed makes some nice modern style faucets. Does anyone have an opinion on their quality? Thank you. Hudson Reed USA
  3. DelmanAllen

Santa Rosa

We're considering installing Kohler Santa Rosa one-piece toilets in our new home because we like the way they look and they aren't much of a price upgrade from the toilets the builder has spec'd. However, after reading some of the comments here, we don't want to regret our decision regarding...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks