Search results

1. Joelk

What lubricant to use for installing bladder into pressure tank?

I have a pressure tank that I was going to use for another project, so I pulled the bladder out. I put dish detergent in the tank to lubricate it and let the bladder to slide out. The bladder appears to be in good condition and I would like to put it back into the tank. What lubricant...
  2. Joelk

Has anyone used a LAKOS Twist II Clean Filter?

In trying to deal with my sediment problems I have come across Ads and YouTube Videos about this filter. It seems like a quality filter and I like the fact that I should be able to just backflush it instead of changing filters all the time. It has a mesh filter and the finest mesh they...
  3. Joelk

Sediment problems - how deep should I place the pump?

I am having a sediment problem, probably clay(no sand) and am looking for a low cost solution/s. The sediment fills up my 10" x 4.5" filter pretty quickly. The well supplies a garage/shop, not a residence(no septic), but I may build a house there some day. My well is about 8 years old, 221...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks