Search results

1. rikmoor

well pump cutting on and off.

So I have just finished installing and calibrating my do it yourself irrigation system. And after a few days of flawless performance, my pump is now acting up. Let me caveat with I have a digital timer and solenoid valves where I should be able to run this fully automatic. But I have a small...
  2. rikmoor

Rainbird 32SA problem

So I just finished my irrigation install - zones 1 and 2 both use Rainbird 42SA+ rotors. Zone 3 uses 32SA rotors. Both zones 1 and 2 work perfectly. However zone 3 is doing something strange. It looks like water is coming straight up through the arc adjustment screw (opposite side from the...
  3. rikmoor

Irrigation System well set up - Myers HJ100D

First the data – I live on the coast in NC. I have a 2†well that was used for potable water for years until being annexed. I am converting this to an irrigation well. The well is 98’ deep. I recently installed a new Myers HJ100D – 1Hp pump and am getting 9 GPM at 35psi from an open...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks