Search results

1. Emmie

Bio-Clean vs Mega Microbes vs MM liquid:how to choose?

Hello all! It's been quite some time since I've posted here. I own a small house built in 1928 (or maybe a bit earlier, it's hard to say!) We have a washing machine in the basement, a half bath and kitchen with DW/disposal on the 1st floor, and a full bath on the 2nd. Only 2 humans, but 3 long...
  2. Emmie

Bio-Clean "how to" instructions needed, please!

Thank you, Jimbo, that makes a lot of sense. I checked the basement and saw the standpipe where the washing machine hose drains. It should be easy enough for us to put the solution in there. I don't think the inside of the machine is messed up at all, but I can see how taking the hose apart...
  3. Emmie

Please help us fix a stuck Kohler tub stopper and shower diverter

Thanks, Jimbo! That is an excellent point about the CLR in the pipes. I think an enzyme product will work for us as a maintenence product. The pipes and fixtures in the bathroom are only 7 years old (the reno we did took everything down to the studs and replaced all the pipes with PVC as well...
  4. Emmie

Does anyone have a creative solution to this situation?

Saiphes, I sent you a private message. I'm not far from NH, and may know some licensed folks who could help. Let me know if you get the note. I wish you and your friend luck! :)
  5. Emmie

Bio-Clean "how to" instructions needed, please!

Hello all! I found these boards a few days ago while researching how to fix a few drain issues in my bathtub. My husband and I have been thinking about using Bio-Clean, and this seems like a great place to ask for advice! We have a small house, built in 1923. We have had the original...
  6. Emmie

Please help us fix a stuck Kohler tub stopper and shower diverter

Hello all! This is my first post here. I found these forums a few days ago while researching this project, and I am very impressed with all the knowledge here. I'm hoping you can help my husband and I do this DIY, or at least tell us when we might be in over our heads! My husband and I live...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks