Search results

1. josef

Wet venting "by the code"

First let me say, it has been a while since I've read the IPC 2009 or 2012, and I am not a plumber, nor am I involved in trying to plumb anything at the moment. So, as a consultant for investors and banks, part of my daily tasks are to inspect construction drawings (typically on 3-6 story...
  2. josef

Copper "soft" pipe used as part of gas hookup?

Hey everyone, I was at my mothers checking out her electric water heater that had started to leak and made a mess in the crawl space. Didn't think it was that big a deal and ran out to get a new water heater, yada yada. While in the crawlspace I noticed that the gas line to the furnace...
  3. josef

Installing washer including line

I want to install a washer and need help with the drain. I currently have two vertical 2" pipes (black pipe) running through the house, but only one vents through the roof. I assume the other connects to the first in the attic (haven't checked though). The one through the roof has a 2nd floor...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks