Search results

1. Killer95Stang

Toto neorest 500 seat assembly?

I have a 10 year old Neorest 500 toilet and we are very happy with it. The seat has started to form a Crack and I would like to replace the seat assembly if still available. Also, my wife says it isn't heating the seat like before, but I assume it is part of the seat assembly. We did have...
  2. Killer95Stang

Watts Quick Connect / John Guest style fittings... proper installation?

I just need to make the final connections on my Reverse Osmosis system. Kit I purchased included John Guest type quick connect fittings for the plastic tubing (polyethylene). The tubing that was supplied is color coded and seems to be little stiffer (holds it shape better) than the...
  3. Killer95Stang

Water softener sizing and system selection?

Hello, I've been utilizing this site for various plumbing projects around the house and now its time to take care of my water softening, filtering needs. Thanks in advance... I recently re-piped my home with 1" copper from my meter to the drop at the rear of the house where it reduces to...
  4. Killer95Stang

Ceiling vent grate near water heater firestop.

Quick question... The picture I attached shows the ceiling of a small 29"w X 29"d water heater closet that has access from the exterior of the house. The vent exited directly through the center with a metal firestop. It also had two of these grates right next to the vent that were probably...
  5. Killer95Stang

Does anyone know the pipe center distance for a Fleck 5600SXT.

I'm in the middle of re-pipe of my house from the single story attic (slab foundation), and would like to come down an interior wall with stubouts for a future water softener. Right now I'll just solder in a closed loop until a few months down the road when I'm ready for the softener. So...
  6. Killer95Stang

How to add tankless water condensate drain and softer drain to existing plumbing?

First.. let me start by saying the water supply plumbing is no longer like this. I ripped out all of the supply piping as part of my bathroom remodel, and will be re-plumbing everything from the attic. With that out of the way, the pic below shows the current layout of the drains and vents for...
  7. Killer95Stang

Proper Venting of Rheem Condensing tankless water heater

I finally decided to bite the bullet and purchase a tankless water heater. Not to save tons of money, because how much can I really save when my gas bill ranges from $12 - $20 at its peak. What I do plan on getting is a little extra real estate, so I can install a water softener where the...
  8. Killer95Stang

Rheem condensing water heater with PVC concentric vent termination kit?

I'm in the process of a major bathroom remodel. As part of the project I'm planning on switching the house over from a tanked water heater to a tankless unit from Rheem. I really like the features of the Rheem condensing units, but I'm a little confused on how to vent the unit. For...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks