Search results

1. K

Preslope under cultured marble base?

That's the part that concerns me. Without a waterproof seal between the base and the drain i would expect at some point in time that water will work it's way down into the mortar between the base and the liner.
  2. K

I may have misled you a little. The base is a custom cast piece. Before it it fully cured they weigh down the center where the drain goes to create a slope. The base is essentially flat except for the slight slope that has been created. The walls are butt jointed to the base and sealed with...
  3. K

I am having a shower installed in my basement. The shower is approx. 2.5' by 4'. I am having an cultured marble type of material installed in the shower. It is 3/4" thick on the base and 3/8" thick on the walls. The installer indicated that he wants to wait until I have the water-resistent...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks