Search results

1. F

Clogged drain (video) Tree root?

Old clay sewer line I think your best bet is to dig down and replace that section of pipe that way you know for sure.And another suggestion get your self a sewage backup alarm called Detectit it's inexpensive it will let you know of a sewage backup [Detectitonline.com]. I think putting in a...
  2. F

Recommendation for sump pump call-out alarm system?

My recommendation is a product called Detectit which is a sewage alarm system and it can activate an automatic voice dialer that should solve your problem.
  3. F

Sewage alarm system

New product for the plumbing industry its call Detectit. Detectit is a sewage backup/overflow alarm system it easily attaches to the main waste line that exits the building or home letting the homeowner or building owner know of an impending sewage backup/overflow. don't let the devastation of a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks