Search results

1. TD12659

Where are Toto toilets made?

I am an old Gerber Retiree .... I will NOT buy anything made By Gerber, Am St, Eljer (Am S) or any of the Companies that have "Moved" from the USA. I buy Toto IF I can find them....usually 100 miles or more from me. MOST Companies that moved their production have only one thing in...
  2. TD12659

Toliet leaking.. tried flapper, etc...

For future references....IF the Bowl and floor around the bowl is NOT wet there are 3 places to look...obviously the Flapper and flush valve. IF either one is out of shape or cracked etc that will allow water to leak into the trap. Secondly, has the Flush valve losened up with time or been...
  3. TD12659

Gerber Ultraflush pressure assist toilet review and comments.

I worked for Gerber 30+ years I have read with much interest the preceeding posts about Gerber...I SLAVED My A** OFF for this FAMILY OWNED Company for over 30 years. I was in R&D, Middle Management and a "Self made" Ceramic Engineer. I started out as General Labor and CLAWED my way up...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks