Search results

1. MaineWT

Filter Media

Hi All - curious on your opinions regarding blended multi-media vs layering. Like the old Provector/Reactor blend of Birm, Carbon, Cal-Cor and/or Filter AG - mixed together or layered? Would they tend to stratify anyway even if blended? I've been using a mixture of Centaur and Turbidex...
  2. MaineWT

CR100 with KDF-85

I shouldn't have gone off the top of my head recommending a 7, sorry about that. But when I saw the response from the company I knew that wasn't right either so I looked it up in the chart, 4.2 is for a 10x54 unit with just CR100. Once you add the much heavier KDF material you need to go up...
  3. MaineWT

CR100 with KDF-85

Not sure about the Greenway version but with the regular Sanitizer using the Clack based valve you can adjust the chlorination, my guess is you should be able to adjust yours as well. After you unlock the valve, hold next and minus simultaneously until the screen changes to "softening", then...
  4. MaineWT

CR100 with KDF-85

I stumbled across this thread looking for something else and thought I might add my 2 cents as I have had a few customers try to add KDF to a Sanitizer just like you did to no avail. When you pour in the KDF all at once on the top it will act like a plug and ride up and down during backwash and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks