Search results

1. Maxadine1

Bosch Greenstar Boilers

Does anyone have any experience or input on Bosch Greenstar boilers? Thinking of having one replace my old one? Not the combi, just the boiler. Thanks K
  2. Maxadine1

Heat loss Boiler sizing question....

I have a question about a heat loss calculation done on our house and boiler sizing. We got a heat loss done on our home and it came to just under 50000. Now we were told by other companies that it would take a few hours and cost about 300$ to have it done. The company we went with, it took them...
  3. Maxadine1

New Boiler and Indirect water heater question...

Thanks so much for your input! So after a bunch of quotes we finally got a heat loss done. It came to 50000. Now we were told by other companies that it would take a few hours and cost about 3-400$ to have it done. The company we went with it took them about 15 minutes? Does that sound about...
  4. Maxadine1

New Boiler and Indirect water heater question...

Goodmorning, I have a question about replacing my old boiler and hot water tank. Our boiler is original to our house (mid 80's) the hot water tank is under 10 years old. We have gotten 2 quotes for an high efficient boiler and indirect water tank. Both are at opposite ends of the spectrum...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks