Search results

1. P0kerMunkee

Code for an exhaust vent next to a window

I'm remodeling a simple 3 piece bathroom. It has a window in the middle but no exhaust fan. I want to put the exhaust fan on the exterior wall, so it's a simple install. But it will be within 1' from the window. Some HVAC guys told me code is that a vent has to be 3' from a window. I could...
  2. P0kerMunkee

MOEN Bathtub faucet is leaking....not sure what to do

Thanks, that is also what I was thinking. Would you guys get a new cartridge or have the plumber install a new valve? The house is almost 30 years old. Does it matter?
  3. P0kerMunkee

I'm almost 99% certain this is a Moen faucet. Is this the cartridge I need? Moen 1225B
  4. P0kerMunkee

Need some toilets

Adding a powder room and redoing our master bath. Never thought I would need to research buying a toilet. I should have stayed away from these forums, otherwise I would have bought a Cadet 3 at Lowes and been done with it. Now I'm obsessing over a toilet and I'm pretty sure my wife is...
  5. P0kerMunkee

Hi, I demo'd my main bathroom, but won't have the contractor in for another 2-3 weeks to finish it up. My issue is the spout is dripping water, about 20oz in 8hrs. It was leaking before, but now that there is no tub to catch it, it's an issue. How do I fix this valve body? It's...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks