Search results

1. RobertZ

Bonding questions for new jacuzzi tub

Hey everyone, As part of my bath remodel I am installing a new jacuzzi tub and heater and understand that they need to be properly grounded and bonded with a 8 AWG solid copper conductor. Having pulled up the subfloor to plumb the new tub, I noticed a solid copper line running under the...
  2. RobertZ

supply lines for new shower

Hey all, I am in the process of adding a seperate shower into our masterbath. Currently we have 1/2" copper supply lines feeding a single vanity, a tub/shower combo, and the toilet. I was planning to T off the existing 1/2" copper lines and running new lines to the shower. The tub/shower...
  3. RobertZ

plumbing for new vanity

hey all. I'm planning the drain for a new double vanity and i ran into a couple of joists at the exterior wall. the space between the joists is limited and would only allow me to put in a 1.5 drain but i could connect that into a 2 drain below the joists. here is my planned drain. Let me know if...
  4. RobertZ

Type of insulation for new shower. Vapor barrier?

Hello everyone. I am getting ready to tile up a new shower in our master bath. The shower will have two exterior walls and one interior wall and I will be hanging 1/2" cement board and applying Redgard before tiling. I had a few questions I was hoping to get some help with: What type...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks