Search results

1. kminnich

Grundfos Pump Protector

Status Report! Well, my crew and I were going at a steady pace dropping 20' every five minutes. Everything was going as planned when the cable dropping the system unraveled at its connecting point to the drop pipe--we were 80 feet from being done! The system started plunging towards the...
  2. kminnich

Grundfos Pump Protector

I fired my well driller after he screwed me out of an additional $4000.00 on my drilling contract and then proceed to charge me over fifty percent markup on the well parts. At that point, I was so angry; I decided to do it myself. Manufactures always claim that there product SHOULD be...
  3. kminnich

Grundfos Pump Protector

Can someone please help me? I am trying to figure out how to integrate a Grundfos MP-204 Pump Protector into my well pump system. My system uses a Grundfos 16250-38 single phase pump connected to a Grundfos SA-SPM5 Control Box which, of course connects to a 40/60 pressure switch. I have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks