Search results

1. kimputer

Need help with installing a new shower

That's why I specified in my original post that we were going with the Moen 90 Degree trim so I would get an answer compatible with that :)
  2. kimputer

The Delta R10000 valve is compatible with the Moen trim?
  3. kimputer

Can anyone answer the questions I originally posted about?
  4. kimputer

It specifically says in the description of the pan: "Right-hand drain can be set up for 2 in. ABS, PVC or iron pipe or for a 1-1/2 in. tub waste-style drain". I'm guessing that what I currently have is the 1-1/2 in tub waste-style drain, no?
  5. kimputer

My husband and I are replacing a 1950s bathtub with a shower. We plan on using an EL Mustee prefab shower pan (the kind made to replace a tub without having to move the drain). We fell in love with the Moen 90 Degree trim so we plan on purchasing that soon. We want to install both the standard...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks