Search results

1. Geo422

Outlet not working

I check no GFCI tripped, I flipped each breaker breaker off and on. Still no power.
  2. Geo422

Cast iron drain

Thank you for answering!!!
  3. Geo422

Cast iron drain

Drain pipe for bathroom sink cast iron the nipple that comes out of wall fell off during a faucet install. The threads is completely rusted away on the 90 degree elbow. Can the elbow be re threaded? Or does the comple pipe need replacing? Sure hope not.
  4. Geo422

Outlet not working

Can a tone generator be used to locate the breaker. I have check and done all the above item thanks I have done all of that. Can a tone generator be used to located the breaker?
  5. Geo422

Outlet not working

Hi I have a breaker box with none of breakers mark in box. My outlet to the microwave has stop working . I swap out the plug for a new one still not working none of the breakers has trip. I assume a breaker can go bad without tripping. So is there some way to locate the breaker ? With no power.
  6. Geo422

Humidistat

Small bathroom no windows rental property .bath has a Panasonic vent fan in the ceiling operated by a single switch. Is there a Humidistat switch that is automatic without a manual mode? Seems people don’t use the fan so an automatic control would be great
  7. Geo422

Water heater sulfur

Reach I did get the rod out , took a lot of hamming with the electric impact. I did spray some PB Blaster on it and allowed it to set for a day os so. I am on well water we have an whole house filter ,iron remover tank ,water softener and RO for kitchen . Only hot water smells terrible. I do not...
  8. Geo422

Water heater sulfur

Any ideals of removing sulfur odor from hot water ? I have tried removing the anode rod but can not get the nut to break.
  9. Geo422

Powered Anode

Reach was that rod the 224.00 price?
  10. Geo422

Powered Anode

One year old
  11. Geo422

Powered Anode

I have the rotten egg smell or sulfur odor in my hot water only. On research i have found everting from peroxide to a power anode rod that is suppose to remove the odor. Has anyone tried or know what works? We have an filter when water enters house ,water softener plus an iron remover which has...
  12. Geo422

New bath tub with surround

We going to redo a bath in a mobile home,thinking of using a one piece tub or a tub with wall surround. Does anyone have a favorite brand that they pick over other brands?
  13. Geo422

100 amp sub panel

The main panel is in the house on outside wall. The sub panel will be in the garage 100 feet away from house. It be in( pvc electric )conduit all the way.
  14. Geo422

100 amp sub panel

Could a third wire be added to the conduit to connect both lugs
  15. Geo422

100 amp sub panel

Wayne it is only going be 120 only. Deep freeze etc. Some outlets and lights.thank you
  16. Geo422

100 amp sub panel

This is a 2/0 aluminum wire , is the wire wrap around other the common wire? Daughter using it for a sub panel 100 amps
  17. Geo422

Electric wire all 3

Thank you
  18. Geo422

Electric wire all 3

My brother just called me. Here the problem,,,, new dishwasher ,he at work his wife decided she would install it. She turned the power off ,disconnect the wiring , put all 3 wires together in 1 wire nut ,turned the electric back on , Her husband Joe came home found the wiring welding together...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks