Search results

1. mikeinkirkland

Tankless + Tank Code Legal?

I'm not sure where I should have posted it, but I have a question if it's code legal to put a small tankless electric hot water heater in series after a tank heater to supply the entire house. It's a vacation home and the idea is to not keep the tank hot all the time but still have at least some...
  2. mikeinkirkland

Tankless in series with tank?

In a vacation home that's only used a weekend or two a month, a tankless makes a lot of sense. But, in this case, the only fuel options are propane and electric. And, due to the electric service, the biggest electric tankless is probably limited to a 7.5KW unit which is relatively small...
  3. mikeinkirkland

Looking for low producing well advice...

I'm curious if anyone here has experience with a low producing well (i.e. under 1 Gal/min in well tests)? Some say if you use a large 500 - 1000 gallon (usually underground) storage tank they work fine with the right hardware and equipment. But I'm curious how you deal with the well "running...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks