Search results

1. reyn

Whirlpool tub shutoff valves. What is this?

Hi. Can someone please explain to me what is that thing that the red arrows are pointing to? What is the function of that thing? Btw, the pic is the plumbing for an old jacuzzi whirpool if that helps. Thanks for your help. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UD3VuupXqkGPtTPrZiKPM-QTMlFtrAgR
  2. reyn

old faucet handles

Hi. I'm confused on how to remove these handles. I would like to replace them if I can. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
  3. reyn

Needs help in replacing angle stop on 3/8" brass nipple

you've read my mind terry. that's my next issue. that drain really looks ugly. i really dont want to mess with it (i.e. remove it). i'm thinking to dress it up, i'll do escutcheon, a sched 40 dwv pvc, 1.5 p-trap adapter in this order. what do you think people?
  4. reyn

you mean unscrew it from the red circle, right?
  5. reyn

Btw, is that tube with the angle stop in 1 piece?
  6. reyn

Thanks for the reply. I was trying to "update" the look. There used to be a vanity in that spot and I'm replacing it with a pedestal. I guess my question would be, can I cut the pipe and just put in a sharkbite?
  7. reyn

I want to replace this angle stop with one of those quarter turn stops. Can I use the sharkbite on this pipe? Thanks for any help.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks