Search results

1. S

Locking Up

I need something "not permanent" and the switches still need to be accessible. I was hoping for something lie a large locking cover so I can access them with a key if needed. I was asking about a ground rod because I know it is required if you install a panel in an outbuilding....I don't know if...
  2. S

Locking Up

So, I have a basic 20 amp circuit running to my shed that I put in about 1 year ago. It runs a few floodlights, indoor lights, rope lighting, fans, audio rack for outdoor speakers, little intex pump, and various items. For the indoor/outdoor lighting and fans, I have a bank of basic light...
  3. S

Sprinkler Heads

Is 20'-25' too close for sprinkler rotors? How far do pros usually place them apart? I always see pictures of irrigation systems, and they look like heads are 40'-50' apart with a great head-head throw. I don't have lots of pressure or gpm. What kind of rotor would be the best? Its in a high...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks