Search results

1. Habitat.pat

Multiple water heaters needed

I'm not sure we are allowed to combine flues here, I'll check with the inspectors. It would probably be easier to just run the new flue through the roof, it's only 5' above the heaters. T/P lines will be run out individually, but I plan on connecting the water heater pans to the existing 3/4"...
  2. Habitat.pat

Thanks for the information. Would there be any bebefit to interconnecting the heaters at the drains to allow for water flow between the tnks via thermal pumping?
  3. Habitat.pat

This is not a problem, the water heater(s) sit directly over the junction of two interior walls. Besides, I've done home building for close to 20 years and can make that call myself. Thanks for the concern though. Peace, Pat
  4. Habitat.pat

Sump Pump and Upflush Toilet All In One?

Getting back to the original question, yes, there are combination toilets/pumps that are intended for retrofitting a bathroom into a basement, below sewer pipe level. I don't have a brand name right now, but I see adds in the Journal of Light Construction or Fine Homebuilding for them in almost...
  5. Habitat.pat

I have a house with 2 jetted tubs and 2 separate showers, plus another tub. One of the jetted tubs is enough to come close to draining the 50 gallon water heater that is currently installed. I can't fit a larger water heater up the pull-down stairs into the attic, so I was thinking of replacing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks