Search results

1. PVC

3/4 Gaterbite Push Fit Repair Hose

Thanks I wanna thank everyone for their responses, you all covered alot of information that I did not know.
  2. PVC

3/4 Gaterbite Push Fit Repair Hose

Just one question..... On many blogs I have read (after I installed Gatorbite), the plastic fittings must be taken out of the Gatorbite prior to installation. I did not remove them. Instructions make no mention of removing the plastic fittings. I am a little worried. What are the...
  3. PVC

Clogged Shower Trap creating big problems

We got lucky, a plumber was available on Sunday morning @ 9:30 am. Well as you can see, he did his best for the needed shower drain. The toilet (cast iron shown in pic) and faucet drains will be next. Hopefully changing out the main pipe (not shown) from outside going in won't have anymore...
  4. PVC

As can be seen, the black iron pipe leading down to main was broke (who knows when). My basement dirt had been receiving all the shower drain water for who knows how many years. On my dig, the dirt was dry at the top few inches, then wet digging down. Closer to the break dirt was very...
  5. PVC

I cut open my hard wood floors (no other way to access basement). Dug for hours that lead to days then finally arriving at the problem.
  6. PVC

Trap connection problem Pic 4 shows how the 1 1/2 copper tubing is connects to the shower PVC drain with black rubber connector. Copper tubing is then connected to Trap in pic 5 (green color L or J shape). Copper tubing is connected to the trap with a 2 inch male socket (partially hidden...
  7. PVC

My basement has no entry. The pics were taken before floor of kitchen was tiled over, no more access. The shower trap is obviously clogged. As you can see, ancient iron cast pipes. I want to access basement, clear dirt out and make accessible passage to work on pipes. Only that, my only...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks