Search results

1. Toilet Quest

Large hard stools (spinal cord injury) (parkinson's) current toilet clogs.

Thanks Terry, I'm really thinking of giving the Caroma a try. Do you know if the hole in the Caroma bowl where the waste initially passes through before it enters the trapway is the same size as the trapway or is it smaller?
  2. Toilet Quest

Thanks Terry, Sorry to bother you with so many questions but I just wanted to ask you a couple more things. In the Caromas, is the exit hole in the bowl as big as the trapway? Also, a few people mentioned having to drill holes in their bathroom floor in order to install their Caroma and I was...
  3. Toilet Quest

Terry, in your opinion is the Kohler Highline with pressure assist better than the Gerber Ultraflush for my situation?
  4. Toilet Quest

The stuff I use is supposed to be safe for plastic pipes but I always flush several times afterwards just in case to make sure it doesn't sit in the pipes and cause damage. I have seen two videos of potatoes being flush down Caroma toilets but they weren't connected to real pipes and someone...
  5. Toilet Quest

LOL @ tennis shoes. Anytime I see that the stool is too big to flush I just pour a little bit of drain opener into the bowl and fairly quickly it softens and melts it down and then flushes without a problem. It's definitely easier and much more pleasant than struggling with a plunger. I was...
  6. Toilet Quest

Thanks for the advice. Do you by any chance know if the splashing is still a big problem and if it can be minimized/eliminated? Also, do you think that very thick and dry stool will have any problems going through the smaller trap adapter (3 3/8'' by 2 1/2'') or into the 3'' pipe after it...
  7. Toilet Quest

A few Questions Regarding The Caroma 4'' Trapway Toilets. Hey Guys, Like a few of the other members, I also suffer from a medical condition which causes me to have very thick, long, and dry bowel movements that often clog the toilet. Going through the forum I've noticed that the most...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks