Search results

1. Jonathan4465

Garage Heater - Natural Gas - Just installed and flames are tiny

Hey all! I'm really struggling with this and any advice would be great. I had a friend who has a pipe cutting and threading machine help me extend my natural gas line to the other side of my basement and into my attached 2-stall garage\workshop. I bought a used Dayton natural gas heater to...
  2. Jonathan4465

Advice Needed - What would you guys do? (dehumidifier)

Hey! I bought a dehumidifier that allows a hose to attach to it. Emptying it has become tiresome, so I wanted to hook it right into the homes plumbing. I've attached a picture of the wall in the basement I want to set it up at. I was planning on elevating it, and then hooking up a trap to maybe...
  3. Jonathan4465

Advice Needed - House with old school low voltage GE system

Hey all! I'm 4 months into a complete renovation of my mid-70's colonial. It has one of those old GE low voltage lighting systems with the relay box, as I'm sure some of you have come across before. I've finished remodeling the upstairs, and finished the basement. As we have been moving...
  4. Jonathan4465

Basement Laundry Room - Advice needed for drains... - pic

Hey all! just a resilient DIY'er here looking for some advice. I'm building a finished laundry room in the basement of the house I bought a few months ago. I'm doing a top to bottom renovation, and I'm more than halfway, so the brain is getting a little fired, so please take it easy on me if my...
  5. Jonathan4465

Bathtub drain help needed

Been reading these forums for a few months, but now I need help. I'm replacing the tub in one of my baths. I took out a one piece fiberlgass 70's era unit, and I'm putting in a Sterling 18" tall, 60" long by 32" wide tub, then I will concrete board the walls and tile. See the picture below...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks