Search results

1. W

another sink question

ok drilled the hole with ease thanks again guys now to clean up the kitchen
  2. W

another sink question

thanks thats what i thought just needed some reassureance about the strenght of the sink
  3. W

another sink question

sorry forgot to ask this last time ok first the sink is finally in i was going to mount the sprayer on the counter but i was wondering and i tried with the old sink after i took it out is it possible to drill a hole in the new aycrlic sink to accommadate the sprayer or will it weaken the sink...
  4. W

kitchen sink installation

thanks for the suggestions i put the chaulk on the lip of the sink so i know it made contact like another guy suggested maybe i used the wrong chaulk i used regular bath ans tile chaulk maybe i should use a more adhesive one thanks again oh by the way im not having fun (lol)
  5. W

thanks i give it a try i was using tub and tile chaulk thats what the guy told me at the store
  6. W

purchased acri-tec drop in sink... instructions say run bead of chaulk under lip and drop into place. installed sink and 16hrs later the sink lifted right out there are no clmps listed or included is there a kit i can get to install the i gues self rimming sink they can be seen at...
  7. W

purchased acri-tec drop in sink... instructions say run bead of chaulk under lip and drop into place. installed sink and 16hrs later the sink lifted right out there are no clmps listed or included is there a kit i can get to install the i gues self rimming sink they can be seen at...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks