Search results

1. C

need to ID tub/shower valve...plz Price Pfister 0X8-310A

****Yes I think that is the one....yay! Thank you so much! I'll do more reading on this brand now, but I feel much closer to figuring this out now....I'm so grateful! ------ Oh my gosh, you guys are so incredibly cool... I have no idea what this means yet, but I feel like I've won a moderate...
  2. C

Oops. Needed to track down the original showerhead, which I liked better anyway... I never used it more than a couple times.Someone asked see the trim. Trying to post that now... The hand shower cost ten bucks. I hated it, but got into the habit of just using it all the time because of my dog...
  3. C

I haven't touched it except to take off the trim...I've just been working around it. I don't dare take it apart, because I cant tell if it has screwdriver stops.... But I don't think it does. It doesn't leak at all as long as I leave the trim off... Which seems puzzling to me. We do have...
  4. C

Good grief, I hope this posts, AND that its the right picture. I've been trying to post one since yesterday, its this phone...and the file is too big.
  5. C

Lol....I live up on a mountain, nearest plumbing supply store is about a two hour drive down a mountain pass. I've got a sleeping disorder too, so driving all the way down there can get kind of tedious. That's not why though...I ended up spending $700 of my bathroom budget to replace my hot...
  6. C

I have a funny feeling the valve is new, compared to the rest of the plumbing in the room...I'm back home now and will try again to post some pictures. I don't mind replacing them, if they really are that old. But if it means ill need to buy all new trim too, then I might be without a bathtub...
  7. C

Sorry for the delay, I'm at the shop with my truck now. When it rains it pours....if my phone battery dies, I'll be home in less than an hour to charge it. Thank you!
  8. C

1984... According to the deed. I've lived there almost 5 years.
  9. C

So sorry. My only access to internet right now is via mobile phone, and its not letting me post a picture. I know nothing about these, I think the plumber is crazy, my bathroom is gutted, it feels like a crisis. Could someone please help me figure out what kind of valve this is, so it can be...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks