Search results

1. Barbham1

Hansgrohe Help!

Wanted to give an update on situation... I did contact Phil from Hansgrohe and he offered to have s-unions cut down to an appropriate size. Phew! I am supposed to receive the parts by the end of this week. I am glad I posted to this forum. I love the Hansgrohe fixtures I purchased and am glad...
  2. Barbham1

Hansgrohe Help!

Just got off the phone with Hansgrohe technical dept in Alpharetta Ga. They admitted the instructions were "wrong and it is unfortunate for me"... I asked the if the had any solutions -such as a shorter s-union or any ideas...was told "nope" that I "had to move the plumbing". The guy said they...
  3. Barbham1

Hansgrohe Help!

Well I found out my problem...the instructions were wrong. When I went to Hansgrohe Pro website I found instructions that show a completely different plumbing dimension. Will call Hansgrohe on Monday. Thanks anyway everyone.
  4. Barbham1

Hansgrohe Help!

Was wondering if you can help me... hubby and I are trying to install our Hansgrohe Raindance Showerpipe. We followed the instructions to the letter and we still have the s-union showing between the faucet and the escutcheons. The instructions say that the end of the s-union should extend 1...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks