Search results

1. birchlake

Mesh size for lake intake screen

Hi All, I have a new residential sprinkler system, using lake water and powered by a Myers 2 stage pump. System is designed very well and is efficient. I have about 25 Hunter I-20 rotor heads and these are working perfectly and have no issue with lake water. The issue I am having is the...
  2. birchlake

4 questions on my in-floor heat

First, some background. Not that experienced with in-floor heat, so bear with my novice questions. I have a 1008 sq. ft. home, concrete slab on grade, built in central Minnesota in 2011. Radiant heat provided by an Electro Industries 9KW electric mini-boiler, model EMB-H-9. I also...
  3. birchlake

Broken septic system inspection port

Was walking by a neighbor's house when I smelled the faint smell of septic. The owner of the house was outside and I told him about it, we walked around the yard and found that a 4" white PVC inspection port located on the far end of a typical mound system had been cut off with the lawn mower...
  4. birchlake

Air in deep well line

Back again! So far I've gone two for two with resolving issues here and really appreciated that, so thought I'd bend your ear again..... I have a deep well (drilled August/2011) supplying water to my house at 300 feet. 5" casing. Slot/gauge 25 of 60' between 300 feet and 240 feet. The...
  5. birchlake

Hydronic radiant thermostat

Last fall, I built a small 5 room 1008 sq. foot patio home. Single level, slab on grade with hydronic radiant heat supplied by an Electro Industries 9kw mini boiler (model EMB-H-9). The entire house is on one zone. The home is located in Minnesota. I use a ductless mini-split for heat in the...
  6. birchlake

New house water smell

Great forum you guys have going here. First time post; been lurking a while. I have just finished construction of a new house in MN. It has a deep (305 foot; yikes that one hurt the pocketbook!!) well. Water tested at 14 grains of hardness and no iron. Excellent water. The well itself was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks