Search results

1. Rysis

Measuring electrical useage

JW, the idea is that you can use another heat source like a wood stove to maintain the temperature of the water heater. Thus the water heater runs less often and requires less energy. Everyone is pushing the issue about going green but in many cases I don’t find it to be a viable solution, at...
  2. Rysis

Thanks Terry, I see a lot of stuff like this out there but when you add the setup costs involved it sometimes doesn't seem worth all the effort. Also, that creates another system that needs to be maintained. Thanks again for your response. :D
  3. Rysis

Hello, I was wondering if there was a device or gadget available that I could wire in before my hot water heater to see how much power it is drawing. My reasoning for this is that I have seen some simple hot water reclaiming ideas that would work with my wood stove. Is it really worth the...
  4. Rysis

Plumbing & Electrical question

Thanks for the info everyone!
  5. Rysis

Plumbing & Electrical question

Hello, I am in the process of renovating a ranch home and I'm considering the installation of a sewage pump in the basement to add a extra bath and wash room. At some point I would like to finish this space for an entertainment area. The question I have run into is that the most direct run...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks